Friday, May 14, 2010

An update on my Blog

I would like to thank all who have visited this blog. Last week, I reached over 100 unique visitors (based on unique IP addresses) and over 400 visits to the blog. Visitors from 8 countries have viewed my post in the past three weeks.

I also want to thank the numerous personal emails I have received about my stories and writings. I want to express a heartfelt thanks to those who read my postings and find joy and inspiration.

On rare occasions, I may be rushed and accidentally submit an unedited version of a post. Much like I did yesterday. For that, I am sorry. I will try to make certain that these postings reflect the very best I have to offer my readers.

I will continue to travel the corners of my memories to uncover a story worth telling. I hope my story sheds light on how children who separate from their parents at a young age cope with reunification years later.

It is important to note that I am not passing judgment on decisions made decades ago by my parents. I am simply highlighting the consequences of those decisions - whether good or bad. My aim is to understand not indict.

Once again, thanks for your continued support and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment